Bur 042 F/T, P/T Security Officers HI.
|Title:|| Bur 042 F/T, P/T Security Officers HI.|
|Job Classification:||Security Officer|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Hourly Rate:||10.00 to 11.00|
Our major clients in Hawaii are currently hiring for F/T and P/T Security Officers. In this position you will conduct unarmed foot and vehicle interior and or exterior patrol of client site property, access control and be alert of alarm systems. Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post and other duties as assigned and other duties as assigned.
ANDREWS INTERNATIONAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER AND AN ALCOHOL AND DRUG FREE WORKPLACE.
- Candidates must be 18 years of age.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Hawaiian Guard Card or willing to be trained for the Guard Card.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Proven Track record of making sound decisions
- Effective communicator orally and written.
- Flexibility to work beyond typical business hours, to include periodic evening and weekend work.
- Applicants must be able to pass a Criminal Background Investigation and Drug Screening.
U.S. Security Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. U.S. Security Associates fully considers all qualified applicants including those with a criminal history. Click here
to learn more.